May 3, 2009

Heaven

Today I read this book; Heaven by Angela Johnson. Very good book. I think everyone who feels lost, should read it. The book is actually what made me want to start a blog. I feel lost. Like I don't know who I am anymore. I'm finding things out about myself, and it's scaring me. So I titled my blog page: Lost and Found. Because I'm lost, but hopefully I can be found somewhere, someday.
After I read the book, I cried. Not that much. Just enough to know that I had just found a little piece of myself from reading the book. I cry a lot, sometimes; most times, I don't really know why I'm crying. I just know my heart is in pain. I hope to found out how.
-Lost

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting. Sometimes it's good to cry, maybe I need to read this book. Just know that everyone has a purpose in this life, and sometimes it takes a while to find out what it is. I am so proud of you. I could not ask for a better person to call daughter.

    ReplyDelete