May 5, 2009

History Repeats Itself

Today I had a huge migraine issue. It was really weird. It all started on Monday. Around 6th period I started getting this really bad migraine. Once I got on the bus, my head was killing me, and by the time I got to the Bart station I felt like my head might explode. The weird thing is, I told my mom I had a migraine, and honestly I don't think she gave it much thought. Now I don't know about yo but I hate when I tell someone that I'm not feeling well, and then they act a if you said you felt excellent or something. When we finally got home, I tried to eat, but couldn't. So I went to bed, and woke up at 9 p.m. I still had a migraine. It went away around lunch time today. Then wouldn't you know that it came back around 6th period again. Here I am still with today's migraine, and my mom, well sh still feels the same way. She thinks Tylenol extra strength is going to work, but I keep telling her I already tried and it didn't work. I feel like my head is going to burst. Ugh. Parents; sometimes I just don't know what's going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment